Apex 145 Podium Microphone
- The APEX145 is a dynamic cardioid tabletop microphone with an integrated stand base and a silent, latching on /off switch.
- Ideal mic for use in a conference rooms, seminars or press conferences.
- Can be placed on a conference table or on a lectern or podium where permanent mounting isn’t practical.
- Ideal choice for applications where the person speaking needs to be able to turn on or off their own microphone at the source. The APEX145 has a die-cast weighted base, balanced XLR output, and an integrated 18-inch gooseneck.
Share With A Friend:
You may also like…
- Step 1-Add to QuoteMORE INFO
Mackie 4 channel Mixer Rental
- 4 high headroom.
- low noise mic preamps .
- Low cut filter on mic channels .
- (1-4) 3-Band EQ (12kHz, 2.5kHz, 80Hz) Mute/Alt.
- 3-4 for extra stereo bus Control Room
- Phones assign matrix Balanced inputs and outputs (except inserts, phones, RCAs).
- Balanced XLR & 1/4″ main outputs VLZ ½ circuitry
- An “audio toolbox” for all applications!