Showing 1–9 of 84 results
Alesis 8 channel Mixer
- For digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, sub-mixing and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing
- USB interface for recording the output directly to a PC
- 8 mic inputs
- 16-channel professional mixer with 100 built-in digital effects
- 3-band EQ per channel
- 8 segment LED level meters
Allen and Heath ZED428
- 24 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels, 4-Bus
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout ï¿½ all connections and controls on top surface
Apex 145 Podium Microphone
- The APEX145 is a dynamic cardioid tabletop microphone with an integrated stand base and a silent, latching on /off switch.
- Ideal mic for use in a conference rooms, seminars or press conferences.
- Can be placed on a conference table or on a lectern or podium where permanent mounting isn’t practical.
- Ideal choice for applications where the person speaking needs to be able to turn on or off their own microphone at the source. The APEX145 has a die-cast weighted base, balanced XLR output, and an integrated 18-inch gooseneck.