Showing 1–16 of 84 results
- For digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, sub-mixing and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing
- USB interface for recording the output directly to a PC
- 8 mic inputs
- 16-channel professional mixer with 100 built-in digital effects
- 3-band EQ per channel
- 8 segment LED level meters
- 24 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels, 4-Bus
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout ï¿½ all connections and controls on top surface
- The APEX145 is a dynamic cardioid tabletop microphone with an integrated stand base and a silent, latching on /off switch.
- Ideal mic for use in a conference rooms, seminars or press conferences.
- Can be placed on a conference table or on a lectern or podium where permanent mounting isn’t practical.
- Ideal choice for applications where the person speaking needs to be able to turn on or off their own microphone at the source. The APEX145 has a die-cast weighted base, balanced XLR output, and an integrated 18-inch gooseneck.
Used on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. Its high sensitivity and wide frequency range make it especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. Interchangeable cartridges provide the installer with greater flexibility and make it possible to easily reconfigure microphone coverage as the need arises. Includes an internal pre amplifier. Includes a programmable membrane on/off indicator LED, and a miniature, four pin connector.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, super cardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide choices for applications
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced transformer-less output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Low susceptibility to electromagnetic hum and RFI
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -22.0 dBV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 111.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom; 2.0 mA current consumption