wired Mic Rental
Showing all 13 results
- The APEX145 is a dynamic cardioid tabletop microphone with an integrated stand base and a silent, latching on /off switch.
- Ideal mic for use in a conference rooms, seminars or press conferences.
- Can be placed on a conference table or on a lectern or podium where permanent mounting isn’t practical.
- Ideal choice for applications where the person speaking needs to be able to turn on or off their own microphone at the source. The APEX145 has a die-cast weighted base, balanced XLR output, and an integrated 18-inch gooseneck.
Used on conference tables, stage floors, and lecterns. Its high sensitivity and wide frequency range make it especially suitable for picking up speech and vocals in sound reinforcement and recording applications. Interchangeable cartridges provide the installer with greater flexibility and make it possible to easily reconfigure microphone coverage as the need arises. Includes an internal pre amplifier. Includes a programmable membrane on/off indicator LED, and a miniature, four pin connector.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, super cardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide choices for applications
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced transformer-less output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Low susceptibility to electromagnetic hum and RFI
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 17kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -22.0 dBV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 111.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom; 2.0 mA current consumption