Stage Rental: Any Event Type
Your guests will be talking about your event long after it’s over!
Regardless of the occasion or the size of your event, Chicago Staging (By AA Rental) has the equipment and the services to make your event a smashing success.
From start to finish, we’ll be there to help you organize and set up your event,
and be there long after it’s done to help you get the venue back to its original state.
We don’t just offer you the best equipment, we offer you the best services too.
Our consultants are skilled at listening closely to what our customers need, and they make it happen.
Whatever your vision is, we’ll help you bring it to fruition.
At Chicago Staging (By AA Rental) we can help you take care of your corporate functions,
including meetings, training seminars, grand openings, town hall etc.!
How We Make Variation of Sizes
- All stages are 4 x 8 (Feet) in dimension and weigh 150lbs each.
- Heavy metal construction (steel).
- At least 2 individuals are required for the setup.
- We do not allow stage pickup from our location.
- Adjustable heights are 8", 16" and 24".
- 16" and 24" high stage require stage steps.
- We carry 8ft long skirt pieces to make stage more formal looking.
- Some of the popular configurations of stages are listed below:
8 x 8 Stage
8 x 12 Stage
8 x 16 Stage
Additional Items Of Interest
Event Sound Systems
Screen With Dress Kits
Pipe & Drapes
Local Serving Area
Chicago, Arlington Heights, Aurora, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Cicero, DeKalb, Des Plaines, Elgin, Evanston, Gary, Hammond, Hoffman Estates, Joliet, Kenosha, Mount Prospect, Naperville, Oak Lawn, Lincolnwood, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palatine, Schaumburg, Skokie, Tinley Park, Waukegan, Wheaton