Camera Mic/Line Mixer
Category: Audio Mixers
- Highly directional
- Very Low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity factor
- Wide frequency response
Share With A Friend:
- 1-in/12-out Active press box with phantom power and high isolation between outputs
- Rugged steel metal enclosure
- Headphone amp with separate volume control
- Dual 9V battery or DC power supply operation for enhanced portability
- Expandable though line out connection to 48 total outputs
- 3-segment headroom monitoring LED display
- 24 input channels, including 16 built-in analog inputs (with +48V phantom powering on 12 channels),
- 8 optional digital inputs (ADAT, TASCAM, AES/EBU formats available)
- Digital I/O expansion slot for optional multitrack recorder interface card (ADAT, TASCAM, AES/EBU format options)
- Coaxial-type digital stereo input and output
- Balanced XLR-type stereo outputs
- 4-band parametric equalization on all main input and output mixing channels
- 2-band EQ on secondary input channels
- 4 high headroom.
- low noise mic preamps .
- Low cut filter on mic channels .
- (1-4) 3-Band EQ (12kHz, 2.5kHz, 80Hz) Mute/Alt.
- 3-4 for extra stereo bus Control Room
- Phones assign matrix Balanced inputs and outputs (except inserts, phones, RCAs).
- Balanced XLR & 1/4″ main outputs VLZ ½ circuitry
- An “audio toolbox” for all applications!