Showing 1–10 of 17 results
- For digital effects for sound reinforcement, rehearsals, studio recording, sub-mixing and digital audio/video computer workstation mixing
- USB interface for recording the output directly to a PC
- 8 mic inputs
- 16-channel professional mixer with 100 built-in digital effects
- 3-band EQ per channel
- 8 segment LED level meters
- 24 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels, 4-Bus
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout ï¿½ all connections and controls on top surface
The DH20 is a high quality single line telephone interface that interconnects a standard telephone line and your audio equipment, allowing you the ability to send audio to and receive audio from a connected telephone line. The DH20 is ideal when the very best audio quality is required for talk shows, news feeds, production, recording studios, and internet applications.
- 4 high headroom.
- low noise mic preamps .
- Low cut filter on mic channels .
- (1-4) 3-Band EQ (12kHz, 2.5kHz, 80Hz) Mute/Alt.
- 3-4 for extra stereo bus Control Room
- Phones assign matrix Balanced inputs and outputs (except inserts, phones, RCAs).
- Balanced XLR & 1/4″ main outputs VLZ ½ circuitry
- An “audio toolbox” for all applications!