You may also like…
- Working Range: Upto 100ft or 30 meters.
- Includes USB receiver.
- Signal level indicator shows the strength.
- Doesnt require any additional software.
- Works with Windows Vista, Window 7, Windows 10 and later
- Forward/Backward/Stop/Play Buttons For slides.
100 Ft in length
Has an amplifier for signal boost
100 Ft of VGA cable is $35.00.
100ft HDMI cable doesnt work very well. So to transmit HDMI signal, you will need the following equipment:
1. HDMI to SDI converter ($95.00)
2. SDI to HDMI converter ($95.00)
3. Two HDMI cables ($5.00 each). short lengths
4. One 100ft HD-SDI cable ($35.00).
Unless there is a compelling reason that you want to stick with HDMI for a longer distance (100ft or more) then you can spend over $200.00 for it.
And if your signal is a standard signal there is no need to go with the above configuration. HDMI is stable for upto 40 ft of length.