100 Ft in length
Has an amplifier for signal boost
100 Ft of VGA cable is $35.00.
100ft HDMI cable doesnt work very well. So to transmit HDMI signal, you will need the following equipment:
1. HDMI to SDI converter ($95.00)
2. SDI to HDMI converter ($95.00)
3. Two HDMI cables ($5.00 each). short lengths
4. One 100ft HD-SDI cable ($35.00).
Unless there is a compelling reason that you want to stick with HDMI for a longer distance (100ft or more) then you can spend over $200.00 for it.
And if your signal is a standard signal there is no need to go with the above configuration. HDMI is stable for upto 40 ft of length.
between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on Friday
before11:00 AM on Monday.
Either customer picks up or we deliver to the customer -local delivery only.
We will deliver and setup. Technician will stay and run the equipment. Once done, he will strike and bring back the equipment.
How To Get Quote
1. Select Start & End Dates.
2. Hit ” Step 1-Add to Quote”.
3. Hit “Step 2 Proceed To Quote”.
4. Fill Info & Click “Step 3-Get Quote”.