- The Lowell Tota-light is compact, rugged & versatile.
- It can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame & diffusion as a soft key, fill, or back-light.
- The Lowell Tota-light with its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth & even background light, or point it to the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. The Tota-light is also widely used for photographic copy work.
- Watts: 500 watt FCM lamp, 750 watt EMD lamp, at 120 volts
- Size closed: 2″ x 3″ x 11″
- Comes with 16 foot cord with inline on/off switch
- Best Use: Wide Angle Lighting for Video and Photography Sets
between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on Friday
before11:00 AM on Monday.
Either customer picks up or we deliver to the customer -local delivery only.
- We will deliver and setup.
- You can go through the setup process with the technician.
- We will pickup the next day or at the designated time on your invoice.
- Cost varies depending on the type of the setup.
We will deliver and setup. Technician will stay and run the equipment. Once done, he will strike and bring back the equipment.
1. Select Start & End Dates.
2. Hit ” Step 1-Add to Quote”.
3. Hit “Step 2 Proceed To Quote”
4. Fill Info & Click “Step3-Get Quote”