- 17″ LCD and software controlled mirroring.
- Reading Distance: 22′
- Za Prompt Software (MAC and PC compatible)
- Beam splitter glass size: 14 x 16″ (17″ diagonally)
- Weighs 16lbs.
- Camera adjustment 3″ of height.
- Camera slides to balance weight.
- Full size ENG cameras supported
- During video shoots, it is necessary that the people in front of the camera look directly at the camera lens and deliver their lines. Through-the-lens prompters are ideal for such situations. The versatility of the through-the-lens prompters enable them to be mounted on stands that come with them, on camera plates and jib arms. If you need to use this particular style of prompter during interviews wherein the speaker is not looking at the camera, simply install the prompter in the off-camera arrangement.
Through-the-Lens Prompter for Special Needs
- If the through-the-lens prompter needs to be used outdoors, or on jib arm, then specialty equipment is needed for such shoots. As brightness levels may be high during such shoots, it becomes difficult for the in-camera person to read the lines displayed. QTV FDP-12 High-Bright Prompter is a specialty device used for such shoots which not only offers better reading conditions during the shoots, but also is light-weight with flat panel design.
- The beauty of Presidential teleprompter is the fact that they remain invisible to the audience and camera. The audience just sees glass panels at the sides of the lectern. Cameraâ€™s can be pointed in such a way that the glass panels always remain out of the frame. All the while, the speaker is able to clearly read the script from two glass panels. Highly recommended for speeches and televised shows.
Direct Feeds to Downstage Monitors
- If for some reason, you do not want to use through-the-lens prompter, specialty prompter or Presidential speech prompter for the live show, then the script can be relayed to one of the downstage monitors conditionally it accepts composite video signals. Our technicians will ensure the setup causes minimal interference to your network.
You may also like…
VGA Splitter Rental
Belkin ExpandView F1D068 is a boosting device that duplicates the video output from a single PC to multiple monitors, allowing a computer to display images on up to four different monitors. It’s perfect for trade shows and store display where the same image or video content needs to be shown on more than one monitor. ExpandView can be used with monitors as far as 200 feet away, and may be cascaded for virtually unlimited display. Retail Box with User Guide and Power Adapter.