You may also like…
Anycast is a device to switch multiple video sources inputs by using different types of cards. It can also mix “mixed audio” and “embedded audio” and switch them around different inputs. It comes with plenty of different fades and cross fades to switch between the sources. If you are doing a live multiple camera production, this switcher can be used to create powerfull content. As seen in the picture below, it consists of:
1. A video switcher
2. An audio mixer
3. A large builtin display monitor.
4. Streaming encoder and a server.
- HD lens 10x
- Canon HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor (1/3-inch, 1920 x 1080 image sensor) with 20% improved low-light performance
- Up to 12 hours of HD recording to 32GB internal memory (2 additional card slots available)
- Dynamic SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization and Intelligent IS automatically
- Cinama-Look Filter with 9 built-in filters
100 Ft in length
Has an amplifier for signal boost