You may also like…
- Rated up to 750W
- 15-30 and 25-50 Zoom ranges
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- One-handed zoom operation
- Positive zoom lock
- Field angle and focus scale markings
- Rotating barrel 25
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Easy access lens cleaning
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast and extruded aluminum construction
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling.
Best Use: Spot Lighting Productions and large Venues
New Digital RGB Par Can Lights!
No Maintenance, No Fan, No Noise! Easy to Use LED RGB Par Light.
Smart build technology with “Quick Stand” tucked into the yoke for convenient setup.
Allows variable projection angles through quick lens changes. Built to last with a thick aluminum case.
Model:Chauvet Slim Par 7
Best Use: Cosmetic Design, Ambient Background Lighting
- The Lowell Tota-light is compact, rugged & versatile.
- It can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame & diffusion as a soft key, fill, or back-light.
- The Lowell Tota-light with its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth & even background light, or point it to the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. The Tota-light is also widely used for photographic copy work.
- Watts: 500 watt FCM lamp, 750 watt EMD lamp, at 120 volts
- Size closed: 2″ x 3″ x 11″
- Comes with 16 foot cord with inline on/off switch
- Best Use: Wide Angle Lighting for Video and Photography Sets