Showing all 6 results
- Burns CD copies without a computer. It takes CDR and CDRW discs up to 74 min/650mb, and writes or re-writes depending on media.
- Stereo balanced (cannon plug) analog inputs and outputs, stereo unbalanced (RCA) inputs and outputs, digital coaxial (RCA) inputs and outputs, digital optical (lightpipe) inputs and outputs, and an AES/EBU digital cannon plug input.
- Control I/O connector and a full featured wired remote control.
- Sync start feature, stereo analog input level controls and a headphone out jack with volume control.
- The DA-40 is the ideal machine for studios and broadcast applications
- The DA-40 can be used in both analog and digital environments.
- CMS code can be overridden, allowing you to duplicate your project at will.
- Jog/Shuttle wheel, allowing more tactile control with the tape transport.
- The DA-40 also has more advanced features that take it far beyond its competition.