Arri Alexa Mini Rental
- CMOS Sensor: Arri Alev III (35mm)
- Lens Type: EF or PL
- ViewFinder: EVF/OLED
- 24bit 48Hz audio on 2 channles.
- Built in ND Filter(2.1, 1.2, 0.6 & Clear)
- FPS: 0.75-200
Share With A Friend:
You may also like…
100 Ft in length
Has an amplifier for signal boost
100 Ft of VGA cable is $35.00.
100ft HDMI cable doesnt work very well. So to transmit HDMI signal, you will need the following equipment:
1. HDMI to SDI converter ($95.00)
2. SDI to HDMI converter ($95.00)
3. Two HDMI cables ($5.00 each). short lengths
4. One 100ft HD-SDI cable ($35.00).
Unless there is a compelling reason that you want to stick with HDMI for a longer distance (100ft or more) then you can spend over $200.00 for it.
And if your signal is a standard signal there is no need to go with the above configuration. HDMI is stable for upto 40 ft of length.