How To Connect A Speaker To Laptop
- First, you will need XLR to 3.5mm jack.
- Make sure speaker volume is OFF all the way (Anticlockwise).
- Connect one end of it (3 pin XLR male) to channel “A” or “B” of the speaker.
- Connect 3.5 mm side of the cable to the mini-jack connection of the Mac-book.
- Then connect one end of the power cable to the speaker & the other end to the electric outlet.
- Play any music from the laptop and slowly raise the volume.
- Adjust the volume (by rotating the volume knob) to the desired volume.
Note: PC & Mac both have same types of connections (3.5mm). As long as you see that connection, your laptop is connectable.