Sony Anycast Rental
What is Sony Anycast
- Anycast is a device to switch multiple video sources inputs by using different types of cards.
- It can also mix "mixed audio" and "embedded audio" and switch them around different inputs.
- It comes with plenty of different fades and cross fades to switch between the sources.
- If you are doing a live multiple camera production, this switcher can be used to create powerfull content.
- Logo superimposing in the corner
- Switch to full page logo during break.
- Video Titling on the live video
- Showing a speaker on the side of the presentation.
between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on Friday
before11:00 AM on Monday.
Sony AWS-G500HD Anycast StationMultiple Camera Production
1. A video switcher
2. An audio mixer
3. A large builtin display monitor.
4. Streaming encoder and a server.
Note: From our experience, unit works well with direct HD-SDI source or converted from MAC (using adapters)
Sony BKAW570Full 1080i HD
2 Composite Video with BNC Connectors
2 S-Videos with 4-Pin connectors
2 IEEE-1394 ilink DV A/V or HDD, on 6-Pin Connectors
Sony BKAW580-SDIFull HD Capable
2 SDI Video inputs Digital Video with 4 Channels of Embedded Audio with BNC Connectors.
IEEE-1394, ilink HDD, on a 6-Pin Connector.
Orientation-How To Connect
- A projector with your laptop.
- Two projectors with a single computer.
- Installing a lens on the projector.
- Setting up a portable projection screen.
Sony BKAW590-HDHD Capable
Inputs: HD-SDI: 2 BNC
Outputs: 1 HD-SDI BNC
Sony BKAW5602 HD Analog (RGB) Component inputs.
1 HD Analog Component PGM output.
Multi-format combination (1080i and 720p).
Output format selectable (1080i or 720Pp).
D-sub 15-pin video connectors.
Either customer picks up or we deliver to the customer -local delivery only.
(Equipment+Setup+Tech.) We will deliver and setup. Technician will stay and run the equipment. Once done, he will strike and bring back the equipment.
Our ProcessIn 3 Simple Steps
Professional courteous assistant over the phone
Call or send us an email of the list of the things you need.
Once we receive your email, we send you a quote as a pdf. If you like, you can go online and pay for the estimate.
Once we receive the payment, we will send you a confirmation and you are all set at this point.