HD Projector Rental
HD Projector Rental Guideline
By default HD projectors come with a standard lens. What it means is, they may or may not be able to make the size of the image you are looking for in some situations. For example, you only have a 10' of distance to project from the back of the screen or you only have one place 80' away from the screen where you can place the projector and that place is in the balcony. In these situations, you will need special lenses to make those sizes.
- On a PC, press and hold Function(Fn) key + F8 (simultaneously) if there is no image on the screen
- If that doesn't work, reboot you computer with projector connected (through the cable) and turned on
- Still no image? Replace the cable.
- If still no image? Try a different source input.
- True HD image is only possible through HD cable (HDMI, HD-SDI).
- Call us in advance with the size of the screen you want to make and the distance of the projector from the screen.
between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on Friday
before11:00 AM on Monday.
Basic HD ProjectorGroup Size: 1-500
Deluxe Projector AGroup Size: 1-2000
Elite HD projectorGroup Size: 5000
Barco 26000For Staging and events
35K 4K Barco Projector35000/4K/DLP
Short Throw ProjectorLens is 0.52:1
Either customer picks up or we deliver to the customer -local delivery only.
(Equipment+Setup+Tech.) We will deliver and setup. Technician will stay and run the equipment. Once done, he will strike and bring back the equipment.
Our ProcessIn 3 Simple Steps
Professional courteous assistant over the phone
Call or send us an email of the list of the things you need.
Once we receive your email, we send you a quote as a pdf. If you like, you can go online and pay for the estimate.
Once we receive the payment, we will send you a confirmation and you are all set at this point.